Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Advocate Across America

I finally completed my A to Z blog and it's time to start a new one. So, I decided to "Advocate Across America." My plan is to tour all fifty states with my novel, THE ADVOCATE, and blog as I go. As new books in the series are published, they'll go with me as well. I know this tour will not be an easy task or be completed any time soon, but I'm up for the challenge and I'm excited about seeing my book in every state.

My plan is to have an event such as a Meet and Greet in a bookstore, or a speaking event at a service organization or library, a discussion with a book club, or a radio or television interview...whatever happens to fit into the schedule. At the same time I'm hoping to help build an awareness about child abuse in America.

This is my call to action. If you're interested in having me speak in your city, please send me an email to teresa@teresaburrell.com. I'll do everything I can to try and make it happen. I'll also give notice on this blog when I schedule a city so if you're in the area you can attend or schedule another event with your book club, bookstore, or organization.

First stop is Sarasota, FL the last week of February. Next, I'll be in Columbia, SC on February 27th and 28th for the South Carolina Book Festival. In June, I'll be in Chicago, IL and Bay City, MI. July, August, and September I'll be covering quite a few states. I'll keep you posted.

Where would you like to see THE ADVOCATE?

Teresa
http://www.teresaburrell.com

1 comment:

  1. A tour of each of the states sounds ambitious, but I think it's a great idea. It's a good way to really get the word out and hopefully you'll build a following. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete