Monday, June 7, 2010

El Segundo Library Book Fair

I've been attending events almost every weekend but this past Sunday I had the pleasure of serving on a panel at the tenth annual El Segundo Book Fair. I listened to the non-fiction panel as they presented information about their Hollywood Legend books. I learned some very interesting facts about where some of the bodies were buried. And Kelly McDowell, former mayor of El Segundo, moderated...what a hoot he is!

I had the pleasure of serving on the mystery/thriller panel with the great authors Dorothy Howell, Eric Stone, and the ever-entertaining Paul Levine. I hope the audience had as much fun as we did.

They had face painting and balloon art for the kids along with a comic book artist and storytelling. The whole event was well put together.

If you live in the area and get the chance to attend next year I think you'll really enjoy the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment