Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Launch of "The Advocate's Betrayal"

It's been a while since I've posted anything to this blog, but that's certainly not because things haven't been happening. Along with my friends, fans, and family, I celebrated the release of my most recent book, The Advocate's Betrayal, early in July. The book follows Sabre Orin Brown as she attempts to solve the murder of a close friend. All our favorite characters are there, of course, plus one or two new ones you'll hopefully find intriguing. Yet again, the outlines of many of the court cases are drawn from real experiences. And yes, I have chased a woman's mysterious past all the way across America. Such mysteries are real for many people. That's the darker side of these books. The brighter side looks a bit more like this:


It was standing room only at the launch party in July! Many thanks to everyone who came to support me and celebrate the new release. Your generosity and encouragement are unspeakably appreciated. I also owe a thanks to Linda Dilday, the community relations manager at the Barnes & Noble, Galleria Mall in Riverside. She and her crew of booksellers and cafe workers were beyond gracious.


The launch was followed by several other events, signings, and travels, but those are all for another post!


www.teresaburrell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment